Financial Analyst - Costing
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Provide accurate financial statements with clear and insightful analysis
- Responsible for comprehensive and predictable forecasts and budgets with clear and insightful analysis
- Perform on-going financial reporting to Operations and WW (P&L, specific COS items)
- Conduct Ad hoc analysis, studies and projects
- Be a financial consultant to Operations and Worldwide teams on financial flows and booking impact
- Always act with full data integrity, personal integrity and teamwork as expected by HPE
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in a finance function.
- 2-4 years of experience in operating in SAP environment and/or other ERP system
- 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top