HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learningdoes not only happen through training. Relationships are among the mostpowerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generationworkforce.
The Financeteam at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth andexceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence,people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financialinformation meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilitieswith unwavering integrity.
In theFinance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks likeasset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well asUSGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in afinancially correct and transparent manner.
Provides standard to moderately complex financial support that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial analysis needs are met.
- Handles moderately complex business issues on a routine basis.
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of the company•s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
- Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typically interacting with managers.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top