At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries worldwide
General Ledger process is part of the GFS organization. General Ledger platform is the platform function for all finance processes. It collects financial data from many transaction-processing systems and provides data in a timely and accurate manner towards the external and management reporting systems. General ledger processing is looking on an on-going basis for further efficiency gains through reengineering, standardization and consolidation initiatives, further implementation of SAP, support business and IT projects and partnering closely together with HPE Business and other GFS partners. This is a very exciting, fast-pace, high-tech environment and we are looking forward for an individual who seeks to grow by handling challenging tasks.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university finance degree or equivalent qualification.
- Post Graduate will be preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in general accounting operations, management accounting or controllership activities. May have experience in more than one finance function or relevant experience in HPE GFS Operations.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good understanding of accounting processes and principles (USGAAP)
- Good analytical skills to break down problems and drive solutions.
- Good system & business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office).
- Good knowledge & exposure to SAP FI/CO and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Strong experience in management accounting or controllership activities required
- Project management skills will be plus
- Relevant experience in HPE GFS, Closing books (MEC), Consolidation (involvement in HPE LH implementations are a major plus)
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Customer orientation
- Self Motivated
- Stress management
- Flexibility and willing to provide support out of the regular business hours if needed (e.g. finance month end close)
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Training and opportunities for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
We offer not only a stable job in a well-renowned company but also provide an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world – A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts and have also the chance to relax and have fun, as well as enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles. Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top