Job/Role description: Revenue Recognition
Demo tracking and accounting: ensure demo accounting as per AFM guidelines and monitor the tracking mechanism and follow up with business for Demo sale
Management and APJ reporting: MIS report, Business Warehouse, Monthly reporting and MIS,
Ensure EDW and BOE reports are published on a daily basisEnsure month close deliverables are completed as per stipulated timelines & no contingent runAnalysis of Returns on a monthly basisWork on taking service tax creditsEnsure correct E&O accounting and accrualsSupport Internal AuditsSupport Adhoc request.
- CAs, CPAs, MBAs (from reputed schools)
- Typically with 3-4 years of relevant experience.
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions with preference to IT service industry
- Required Experience/Skills:
- Strong Analytical skills with an ability to synthesize
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, connect the dots and form the big picture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, Go getters requiring limited guidance on daily basis
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Power Point).
- Superior teamwork skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top