- Provides standard to moderately complex financial support that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial analysis needs are met.
- Handles moderately complex business issues on a routine basis.
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of the company•s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
- Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typically interacting with managers.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top