Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- This position is Financial Analyst supporting Technology Services for the APJ region. The financial analyst will support the Global Parts Supply Chain Organization within APJ TS. He/she will :
- responsible to manage the overall financial processes of GPSC Operations
- perform financial modeling and analysis on the Consumption, Multi-Venders Services, Logistic Operation Costs and etc.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making within a limited scope.
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions to a more senior individual contributor or manager.
- Represents finance on cross functional teams.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to entry level analysts.
- Ability to influence multiple cost centers within a broad scope, typically interacting with managers and directors.
- Independently manage the 'Month-End-Close' process by compiling, defining, and standardizing activity metrics and reports for a business operations on a regional basis
- Active engagement and lead in performing a financial modeling for various 'what-if' business scenarios so as to quantify on the revenue and cost and its impact on gross margin for business unit
- Manage the overall financial impact of organizational decisions and activities in order to improve the business performance
- Identifying and handling critical financial and business issues
- Providing accurate and timely financial information to management covering all aspects of revenues and cost ( ie . decision support & business planning)
- Analyzing and interpreting financial results and forecasts ( ie . variance analysis and P&L impact)
- Providing key business and financial guidance to the organization (budgeting and forecasting)
- Understand the costs drivers and connect the dots – between financial and operations info
- Take up Ad hoc programs
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top