"Hewlett PackardEnterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impacton people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfoliothat spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billioncustomers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, anddelivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value,and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happenthrough training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people tolearn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to workingalongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learnthrough coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided byfeedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share ourknowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce."
TheFinance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitablegrowth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operationalexcellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timelyfinancial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciaryresponsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working ontasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions,as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all businessactivities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Provides complex andoccasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or abusiness, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business todetermine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with businessleaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Forecasts financialresults within a broad scope.
- Leads businessinitiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions withinfinance.
- Identifies opportunitiesfor process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represents the businessunit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring andguidance to analysts.
- Ability to influencemultiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting withdirectors and Vice President (VP)s.
Education and ExperienceRequired:
- First level universitydegree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accountingcertification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of BusinessAdministration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6+ years ofexperience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced inmore than one finance function.
Knowledge and SkillsRequired:
- Excellent understandingof accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in onearea.
- Excellent analyticalskills.
- Excellent businessapplication skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communicationand influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project managementskills.
What do we offer?
Extensive socialbenefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, makeHewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPEour goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantlyevolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top