Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Technology Services (TS) business in Taiwan is part of the Enterprise Group Business Unit. The role is responsible for the profitable growth of the TS business in Taiwan based on a full P&L scope and requires strong business and financial acumen, P&L management and an attitude of business partnering and challenges. The role reports into the SEATH TS Finance Manager.
- Taiwan TS Finance to support TS Support business growth in Taiwan.
- Ensures quality, consistency and compliance of TS Support & Consulting P&L.
- Consults with business management to guide and influence decision-making as needed.
- Proactively identifies and implements opportunities for process improvements in country.
- Leads implementation of SEATH EG finance initiatives across region, considering interests/constraints of all stakeholders.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
- Align with SEATH region and countries on monthly flashes for the quarter
- Identify structural or and/or tactical weaknesses in BU performance and drive counter actions with BU partners.
- Drive MEC activities with full compliance to AFM.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top