Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
HPE Financial Services helps customers determine smart and effective ways to invest in technology to make their business great. Helping customers change the economics of IT, HPE Financial Services delivers a full range of leasing, financing and lifecycle asset management services. The company develops financial solutions that enhance customers’ ability to deploy an IT infrastructure that meets their needs today – and into the future.
Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making within a limited scope.
- Provides analytic support to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions to a more senior individual contributor or manager.
- Represents finance on cross functional teams.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to entry level analysts.
- Ability to influence multiple cost centers within a broad scope, typically interacting with managers and directors.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top