Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE's Worldwide Finance organization provides world-class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional Shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide financial analysis and business support to Enterprise Manufacturing (EMAP) factory:
Job Description :
- Provide accurate financial statements with clear and insightful analysis
- Responsible for comprehensive and predictable forecasts and budgets with clear and insightful analysis
- Perform on-going financial reporting to Operations and WW (P&L, specific COS items)
- Conduct Ad hoc analysis, studies and projects
- Be a financial consultant to Operations and Worldwide teams on financial flows and booking impact
- Always act with full data integrity, personal integrity and teamwork as expected by HP
Education and Experience Required :
- First level university degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in a finance function.
- 2-4 years of experience in operating in SAP environment and/or other ERP system
- 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required :
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top