A. Account Financial support
Financial Process Team (FPT) will support Account Financial Team (AFT) across the core AFT activities as below:
- Generate Month End Close (MEC) reports based on timetable and requests received from AFT
- Complete all WBS creation, maintenance and closure activities as per Business Process to ensure revenue and cost can be posted correctly and upload Compass plans where relevant, to support Results Analysis,
- In line with the Balance Sheet Review process below, FPT will provide reports to update AFT of issues during the close.
- Partner with the Complex Towers to provide MEC services to AFT (uploading of Leasing costs to Compass, PO reporting for Third Party Cost etc).
- With GSAO, FPT will manage system flows and fallouts to ensure Compass / Lighthouse / eFW / EDW reconcile
2. Forecasting / Outlook and Budget
- Partner with the Complex Towers to provide Forecasting services to AFT
- Assist AFT with ad hoc reporting in support of Forecasting activities
3. Balance Sheet Review
- Generate Balance Sheet reports from BW Compass and Yotta, and perform logical reviews of the balances. This will include identifying
4. Project structure area:
- FPT will complete the WBS Questionnaire for new Compass projects according to the information and guidance received from AFT. FPT will propose a structure as per the business procedure which AFT must approve before FPT can upload the structure into Compass
- Responsible for executing all steps in order to close properly a contract/project according the business procedure
B. Order & Billing area:
- Responsible for collecting the OAC input documentation and completing the order acceptance checklist for all New Business and Change requests
- Ensures on-time processing and management of orders incorporating change orders as required or during ongoing/operational project phases.
- Responsible for executing the billing processes to prepare client invoice/credit, invoice release & invoice presentation
- Covers all types of invoicing requirements: fixed price, variable, volumetric
- Works with appropriate Billing Owner to ensure a quality billing document is presented to the customer
- Ensures on-time and accurate processing of order & invoicing transactions, incorporating changes orders as required or during ongoing/operational project phases
- Performs Order Acceptance checks for change orders
- Responsible for processing credit transactions, ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained
- Responsible for coding entries or providing data to enable metrics & performance indicator assessments
- Prepares, analyses financials reporting and escalates to O2I and CPT towers any issue.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Financial background in an advantage
- Good PC skills
- Negotiating skills
- Business awareness
- Discretion & confidentiality
- Time management skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top