In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams.
HPE Center in Wroclaw specializes in advanced services. The main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise internally. In Center of Excellence (CoE) we deliver financial services related to P&L, balance sheet, contract support, audit, etc.
Regional Accounting being a part of the largest team in Wroclaw CoE – Global Financial Solutions focuses mainly on activities related to Balance Sheet according to US GAAP (Balance Sheet Review preparation, consolidation and presentation, Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation, various month end close activities, audits etc.). Additionally in our team we have unique leaders’ roles: BSR, sub-regions, revaluation, bad debt, reconciliation, compliance and reporting. We cooperate with EMEA controllership, country controllership, Financial Practices & Reporting as well as with other teams in CoE and worldwide. The Accounting team is currently in the scope of various strategic projects which places the team in a dynamic and fast growing environment.
We are currently looking for independent candidates with good understanding of accounting principles willing to develop in a dynamic and multinational environment. The candidates in our team have a chance to use and further develop their accounting knowledge, enhance their soft skills and take part in interesting projects. Additionally HPE in Wroclaw offers variety of career development opportunities and additional benefits (e.g. participation in ACCA and CIMA programs).
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics
- Advanced degree or accounting certification (preferred)
- Typically 4 years of experience as an accountant/financial analyst
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to adopt to dynamic and changing environment
- Fluent English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
- Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top