In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- The main scope of activities in our team Global Financial Solutions Regional Accounting relates to Balance Sheet according to US GAAP:
- Month end close activities
- Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation,
- Balance Sheet Review preparation and presentation,
- Internal and External Audit support;
- Other accounting related tasks such as BS and P&L analysis, etc.
Additionally in our team we have unique leaders’ roles: sub-regions, revaluation, bad debt, reconciliation, compliance and reporting. We cooperate with EMEA and Country Controllership, Finance, Financial Practices & Reporting. GFS Regional Accounting offers various opportunities for growth & learning within the team thanks to its diverse work portfolio.
The candidates will have a chance to use and further develop their accounting knowledge, enhance their soft skills and take part in interesting projects.
- Account Reconciliations for balance sheet accounts: Accrued liabilities, Deposits & Prepayments
- Month End Closure activities of assigned countries
- Establish and maintain relationship with Controllership & Business Finance to reinsure correct balances on identified accounts
- Maintain compliance with HPE internal policies and SOX controls
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics
- Typically 2 years of experience as an accountant/financial analyst
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and financial analysis
- Analytical skills
- Business application skills e.g., Microsoft Excel (SAP – would be an advantage)
- Fluent English
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
- Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top