Finance Master Data Analyst
Finance Master Data Analyst
"Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce."
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
HPE is looking to rebuild its system architecture to be implemented and migrated to SAP HANA; the Finance Project Manager will be responsible to deliver the finance processes implementation with scope for a number of countries and businesses as an independent contributor. The implementations will occur within a larger end-to-end program. The position includes the following responsibilities:
The scope of the project work include and is focused on project scoping and planning, business requirements gathering, process design, process consulting, testing, training, migration, and operational stabilization. The projects cover the process side for SAP implementations and technical system setup is performed by partners with HPE's IT organization.
Provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives by working as a lead to the project.
- Ensure finance process standards are followed for the implementations.
- Good understanding of professional project management methodologies.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to identify the business potential of a given project.
- Solves moderately complex, multiple systems problems.
- Develops risk mitigation and fall back strategies.
- Troubleshoots current applications and solves issues independently.
- Accountability for on-time delivery.
- Working along with stakeholders in a smooth way in a virtual environment across the globe.
- Interacts with internal customers, examining moderately complex issues or concerns to find a solution.
- Maintain the relationship with our key partners in the business, operations, the other process areas, and IT.
Education and Experience Required:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-activeness and active in written and verbal communication/meetings.
- Effective communication with stakeholders in non-finance/non-technical language.
- Pro-actively engaging with partners to connect the dots with partner domains for planning and aligning activities and assessing impacts.
- Proven track record of working in complex implementation projects.
- Good level understanding of financial systems and processes in several areas like AP/AR/Bank/G/Tax…
- Business experience and good knowledge in the finance and accounts payable area, especially in the API and APNI domains with knowledge in AP workflow, E-invoicing, banking, and vendor master areas.
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- Work experience in a SAP environment in implementation projects.
- Strong presentation/PowerPoint skills.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Experience working on SAP HANA/Finance (desirable)
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top