“Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.”
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Responsible for Accounting Operations including Account Reconciliations, Balance Sheet Review, Month End Close, for areas that include but exclusive to: Accrued Liabilities, Prepaid Expenses, Warranties, Tax Accounts, among other segments.
- Manages a team of exempt individual contributors and supervisors that typically support a moderately complex business unit (mainly SW).
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Leads moderate to complex financial analysis for a global sub business or finance function, exercising a good understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives. The Delivery team provides services to the organization including Expense Analysis, Budgeting and month end close for the Business. These activities may be incorporated in the role as the organizational model evolves.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
- Responsible for providing accounting support in compliance to AFM Polices, with highest level of Quality and integrity.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a limited scope.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Actively reviews
- Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope.
- Typically leads standard business or finance process initiatives within the sub-business or finance sub-function.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree and/or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4 years of experience in a finance function.
- Typically 0 years of supervisory and/or leading a project team experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Good people management skills, including managing teams across geographies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good understanding of the company•s policies and processes.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top