Finance Customer Service Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
- Responsible for identifying mid-term opportunities, negotiating end of term options with the customer (renewal, buy-out or any combination), pricing those options, analyzing the profitability and generation of contracts and bills of sale.
- Negotiate with customers about the end of lease options, as necessary.
- Proactive management of ongoing pipeline of portfolio opportunities for stated territory; achieve and exceed assigned quota.
- Develop relationships with customer base to support effective sales strategy consistent with account plan and quota.
- Identifying Mid-term and End Of Term opportunities and collaborate with FAM, HP, TVS & others where applicable
- Preparing quotations
- Funnel management and monthly forecast
- Providing information re -sales margin opportunity
- Notifying customers of EOT options regarding EOL pricing
- Management of all post-maturity contracts for stated territory
- Assisting and negotiating buy-outs, renewals, provide quotations in accordance with contract T&C’s (include FAM when appropriate)
- Analyzing and reporting deal profitability
- Collaborating with Customer Delivery (CSS, CRS) on End Of Lease lifecycle management
- Pricing and processing early terminations, buy-outs, rollovers, upgrades & renewals for customers & HP Services-led transactions
- Ensuring buyout Lease Termination is fully completed
- Generating Bills of Sale
- Facilitating PM Invoice Generation
- Preparing end of term letters
- Experience with end of lease pricing, including residual value, UPM, renewal, buyout, partial buyout
- Someone from banking sector will also be considered.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills set
- Ability to manage workload.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in lease/finance business
- Customer negotiation, contract negotiation & sales experience a plus
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top