Field Territory Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Field Territory Manager
- Responsible for accounts in the SMB Attended space and plays the lead account management role
- Works closely with iPBM in the SMB unattended segment
- FTM can play the role of a territory manager in smaller countries
- Leads, drives, and manages assigned resellers. Drives partner business planning and enablement, impact measurement to establish clear sales objectives and priorities.
- Primary relationship owner with the customer – complex deals, big projects in acquisition accounts.
- Owning Siebel / SFDC – management of pipeline
- Managing account heat maps (selected top customers only)
- Initiate collaboration with ISRs/partners to close deals
- Increase yield and grow SOW in SMB attended accounts
- Together with PBMs, identifies partners for lead distribution
- Develops SMB partner ecosystem via iPBMs and telesales (long tail)
About the candidate
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically 3-5 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems
- Understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel, including competitive positioning
- Understanding of company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Understanding of a select set of company’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company’s offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner contacts; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Develops account plans with partner to grow company’s share of the business
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management
- Understanding of pipeline management basics and ability to explain benefits to partners
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top