Field Technical Support Consultant (Graduate)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Technology Services (TS) guides customers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructure that enables optimal business outcomes. Our vision is to be the undisputed leading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constant innovation and customers-for-life mindset. We advise our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape and provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT. We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuring security and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
- Maintain high level customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met
- Handle customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures
- Provide hardware and software break/fix service and support for local HPE customers on HPE servers and storage systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and Customer relations questions
- Owns customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.
- Contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages performance metrics, reporting, escalation & communication.
- Ensures performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps & implementing corrective action plans.
- Contributes to account service delivery plan.
- Assures compliance with HPE and customer’s HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
Education and Experience:
- Recent graduates with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science, Information Technology/Systems or related area of studies
- Those graduated with upto 1 year of experience may apply
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer focused
- Good knowledge of organization and policies
- Comprehensive business, technical, or functional knowledge, as well as basic project management skills and communication, including analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations
- Working across boundaries
- Proven collaborator and effective communicator to a wide range of audiences.
- Self-motivator, can drive and make things happen, maintain a proactive mindset.
- Strong skills of negotiation and multi-cultural team working.
- Excellent team and project management skills, including project structuring.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top