Field Technical Support Consultant (Fresh Graduate)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Field Technical Support Consultant (Fresh Graduate)
- Is considered a master in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell large, complex solutions.
- Know strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in account and how to leverage this knowledge in the account.
- Uses expertise in specialty, consultative solution selling and business development skills to align the client’s business needs with solution.
- In-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure.
- Considerable knowledge of the customer’s infrastructure and architecture.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving services sales in accounts – prospecting, negotiating and closing deals
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving full portfolio including hardware, software and services needed for the customer’s requirements.
- Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
- Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage and develop a predictable revenue stream.
- Uses C-level engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to offer value-add solutions to the client.
- Excellent project oversight skills.
- Works with the account team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account.
- Utilizes Siebel as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
- Successful partner engagement experience. Works effectively with our partners to drive additional revenue.
- Understand and sells high value software solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to leverage company portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition.
- Understands the leverage of services as part of strategic portfolio of products. Promotes services as part of all strategic opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
- Education Background
Bachelor’s degree from reputable university, majoring Information Technology or related.
Fresh graduate only, maximum 1 year working experience after graduate.
- Knowledge and Skills
Basic knowledge of company products and services offerings.
Communicate effectively to technical level and first-level management within an organization.
Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative based on clearly defined procedures.
Conceptual understanding of IT environments.
Deliver to a limited number of small-medium assigned accounts.
Impact through the accuracy and quality of the services provided on limited account or systems assignment.
Able to set expectations with customers based on defined parameters. Participate as active member in teams.
Manage small-medium accounts.
Participate as a team member.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top