Field Technical Support Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
HPE Technology Services (TS) guides customers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructure that enables optimal business outcomes. Our vision is to be the undisputed leading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constant innovation and customers-for-life mindset. We advise our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape and provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT. We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuring security and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
- Apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/complexity.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
- Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
- Apply company solutions to meet moderately complex customer needs within area(s) of technical responsibility
- Participate in Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process
- Build relationship with management in assigned accounts.
- Sets expectations with customers based on defined parameters deliver to a limited number of small-medium assigned accounts. Impact through the accuracy and quality of the services provided on limited account or systems assignment. Able to set expectations with customers based on defined parameters. Participate as active member in teams.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
- Should have completed BE/ BTech in Electronics Communication/Electrical/Computer Science* (2010 pass out and earlier are not eligible for this position)
- Should have a minimum of 1 to 48 months experience in handling enterprise hardware ( Servers/Storage/networking)
- Should have experience in break-fix and installation support of Enterprise hardware ( Servers/Storage/Networking)
- Should have thorough knowledge of RAID concepts, Deployment of Operating Systems ( Linux/HP-UX/Windows) and knowledge of management tools such as HPE System Insights manager and excellent hardware repair/troubleshooting skills
- Should be willing to work as part of “Customer Field Engineer” team, handling and troubleshooting hardware problems on field (Customer Premises.
- Should be willing to work on a 24×7 model roaster schedule which includes travelling to customer location at odd hours.
- Should be strong in engineering basics.
- Should have good communication and customer handling skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top