Field Technical Spt Rep I
Field Technical Spt Rep I
Within the family there is a range of technical and managerial customer on-site functions. The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite delivering of software services, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery support, installation and configuration for customer environments. The jobs solve various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, specialized or complex clustered environments. Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. Provides direct post-sales systems on site technical support for reactive and proactive customers. Each position maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Jobs are responsible for company Total Customer Experience as well as the revenue growth, profitability, and account retention.
- Interact with Customer to ensure Customer satisfaction following established procedures.
- Perform installations, reinstallations, maintenance, and repairs on Customer equipment.
- Deliver standard services.
- Uses data from known resources to ensure customer product needs are met.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum High School/Vocational School or equivalent certification.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant product/company knowledge.
- Moderately basic troubleshooting skills.
- Basic analytical and communications skills.
- Proficient in professional oral, and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to gather relevant information systematically, and identify needs and solve problems following the instruction.
- Ability to maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with people at operational level.
- Perform reporting and administrative functions.
- Manage time effectively.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top