As we grow our presence in Mexico, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is looking for experienced recruiters for future opportunities on our staffing team in Guadalajara. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of strong recruiters across the Americas who are bringing top talent to HPE. We provide excellent benefits and the opportunity to build a career with our company.
In this position you will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for all positions assigned to you including:
- Partnering in the end to end recruitment process including consulting with HR and business partners to identify staffing needs, define clear job skill specifications, internal and external sourcing, candidate screening, background checks, relocation/immigration, and offer completion.
- Designing and implementing attraction strategies and ensures local staffing practices are compliant with global/regional initiatives and legal requirements, and meet business priorities such as diversity objectives.
- Building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers assigned to you
- Understanding each open role's requirements and how it fits into the organization
- Creating an exceptional candidate experience
- Managing a high volume of open requisitions.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree.
- Typically 4 or more years of experience with full life cycle recruitment in a corporate environment
- Proven ability to partner with hiring managers
- Demonstrated ability to source passive candidates
- Previous experience working as a recruiter
- Good working knowledge of HR policies, procedures and federal/state legislation
- Must be highly organized & have experience working in an environment with multiple competing & changing priorities
Skills & Competencies
- Strong English communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Mexico labor market.
- Results driven, very high sense of urgency
- Able to deal with ambiguity/ changing landscape
- Able to balance strategic & operational aspects of the role
- Exceptional virtual team, people leadership & influencing skills
- Able to be focused on the Business and balance that with overall Company requirements (within region & globally)
- Creative mindset, able to think outside the box
- Autonomous strategic thinker, team player and change driver - makes things happen
- Expert analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all employee groups (executives, managers & employees)
- Applicant tracking experience required in non-proprietary systems such as Taleo, PeopleSoft, Workday, Bullhorn, Kenexa desired.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Apply today!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top