Executive Compensation Analyst
Executive Compensation Analyst
In this role as an Executive Compensation Analyst you will work closely on financials, board compensation, proxy data, new-hire offers, and other exciting activities. Other activities may include planning, designing, developing, analyzing, communicating, and implementing Total Rewards (TR) strategies and programs consistent with the company business and HR strategies across the businesses, functions, and/or geographic areas of the company. Consulting with and training business leaders to develop, plan and implement TR solutions to address unique organizational needs and requirements. May manage consultants, vendors, employees, and third parties in a heavily matrixed organization to ensure program delivery. Analyze and interpret internal and external data to model changes to various reward elements such as base salary, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, health and welfare, and retirement programs. Examine impact of rewards on the total organization and various sub-groups including Board members, executives, sales employees, and specific business segments. Monitor legal and regulatory changes to ensure compliance. Integrate reward programs with complimentary systems (e.g., Performance Management and Talent Management).
- Applies specialized total rewards knowledge to implement programs and initiatives and contribute to program design.
- May manage the total rewards function within a country by aligning local programs with overall compensation and benefits strategy.
- Analyzes survey, employee, and financial data to summarize findings, draw conclusions, and make recommendations about total rewards programs to project teams.
- May manage compensation or benefits projects of moderate complexity.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business or functional leaders.
- May support or project manage benefits delivery including partnering with
- May conduct due diligence and analysis for MADO transactions.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Systematic understanding of total rewards, as well as other HR functions.
- Developed knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top