Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
- Consults with business leaders to deliver complex human resources policies and programs within businesses and local environment.
- Delivers a comprehensive package of human resources programs by interpreting corporate initiatives for business and local regulatory needs.
- Is accountable for successful implementation of multiple programs simultaneously; customizes global programs to meet unique business/function needs as appropriate.
- Represents the company to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicates Human Resources (HR) policies to business leaders; works with business leaders to resolve employee issues, manage change, and drive programs.
- Develops strategies and coaches managers in resolving complex performance and misconduct issues.
- Contributes to or may lead regional priority project teams.
- Directs and drives HR decisions on complex cases with significant financial and/or legal risk.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 6-10 years related experience in human resources functional area, Human Resource Generalist, or HR Consulting role.
- Typically 3-5 years as an HR Generalist or Employee Relations Consultant.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Superior knowledge of all human resources areas, with an expertise in limited functional areas.
- Strong legal knowledge of the local environment.
- Advanced business acumen.
- Excellent communications skills, including influence and consulting.
- Excellent program management skills, including implementation and feedback analysis; developed leadership skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into human resources initiatives.
- Ability to manage change across a broad population.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top