Entry Internal Auditor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Internal Audit (IA) is an independent, objective assurance and consulting function that adds value and improves operations at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. IA helps HPE achieve its objectives by systematically evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance and by implementing best practices through a process of open communication, professionalism, and trust.
Internal Audit (IA) provides a unique opportunity to get a broad view of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) businesses and processes. Internal Audit is tasked with providing assurance that risks are being managed effectively.
- Audits business processes and performs internal audits.
- Performs tasks that involve identifying inherent and residual risks and helps conduct risk-based audits.
- Provides research and data analysis support for projects.
- Analyzes audit data and prepares results report.
- Stays abreast of new audit developments.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree (finance, accounting, business).
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience in finance, accounting, operations, IT, or audit.
- Plan to obtain an audit related industry certification.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge of internal audit policies and operating principles.
- Basic understanding of core HP businesses and revenue cycle.
- Basic understanding of risk assessment and scoping skills.
- Basic research and analytical skills.
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to adapt and learn.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
We offer extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top