Enterprise Support Engineer - Server Storage Networking
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is significantly expanding our Technology Services Customer Support Team in Alpharetta, GA.
We are hiring a large number of enterprise server, storage, and networking techs and engineers to remotely support our field engineers and clients from our Alpharetta facility. These roles range in experience from 1 to 10 plus years in the above fields.
As a part of the CSC-Americas team, you will receive competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and the opportunities for training and certifications in your area of interest. These roles can lead to career growth and promotions based on your performance and position availability.
Please review the description and requirements below and, if you’d like to consider this opportunity, please apply. If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will receive a short email with questions to help us get to know you better, and contact information from your personal HPE recruiter. The next step will be a quick call, and, if all goes well, you will be scheduled for an interview as soon as possible.
- Lead resolution activities with customers, provide support in your area of expertise.
- Deliver a range of technical support services to our internal and external customers.
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met
- Handle support issues promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Depending on the level of the role, between 1 and 10 plus years’ experience with servers, storage hardware, or networking technologies in a large enterprise environment.
- 1 years of remote enterprise support experience desired.
- Advanced proficiency with Remedy or other call management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting in a technical environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, server, storage and/or networking devices.
- Ability to contribute to technical action plans
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
1) Log onto www.hpe.com/jobs
2) Click “Search Jobs at HPE”
3) Enter job number – 1511107
4) Complete full application process
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top