Enterprise Services - Cyber Security Defense Analyst
HPE Cyber Security is seeking a Security Analyst to join a world-class information security team. The Defense Center Analysts are responsible for the real-time analysis of incoming cyber security alerts. This includes the initial triage and escalation of the alert, as well as the investigation and remediation of all types of potential cyber threats ranging from minor events to major incidents. Analysts are empowered to actively shape the way HPE does cyber security operations. They play a key role in refining, implementing and identifying new processes, technologies and solutions.
- Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents
- Investigate incidents using HPE ArcSight
- Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile and fast moving environment
- Provide subject matter expertise to colleagues and product development teams
- Communicate and coordinate with other HPE Cyber Security teams, internal business units and upper management
Come join Hewlett Packard Enterprise, adynamic ~$60B enterprise technology company with a market-leading portfoliospanning IT infrastructure, software, and services. HPE invents, engineers, anddelivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value,and improve the lives of our clients.
- Technical IT knowledge in one or more of these areas:
o IT Security
o System administration
o Technical support
- Willingness to acquire in-depth knowledge of network- and host-based security technologies
- Knowledge of the current IT threat landscape and emerging trends in cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Information security related experience in areas such as: security operations, incident analysis, incident handling, and vulnerability management or testing, system patching, log analysis, intrusion detection, or security device administration.
What HPE has to offer:
- Great work-life balance
- Technical career path mentoring
- Multiple career advancement options
- Working on the forefront of information security
- Help develop new and emerging security technologies
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, ifyou think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— weare eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit forthe job please refer them. Please notethe above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. Theyare not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills.Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunityemployer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Accommodation of special needs for qualifiedcandidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE AccommodationPolicy.
Full HPE benefits package including state of the art medical, dental,vision, flex spending, life insurance, 3 weeks of PTO and 1 week of optionalvacation buy program, 11 paid holidays and additional sick days, RSU discount, employee discount program, etc.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top