Enterprise Services Cloud Software Developer - Networking
HPE Helion Eucalyptus is looking for a highly motivated, individually driven developer. You will be a member of a small team tasked with implementing infrastructure components for AWS-compatible open-source IaaS platform for on premise and hybrid cloud computing. Majority of development work will be done in C with a heavy interaction with Linux networking and Midonet API.
- Interact with the architecture, development, documentation, and customer support teams for the full product lifecycle from design to deployment and maintenance.
- Write high quality, testable production code that runs on hundreds to thousands of machines and interacts with Linux networking.
Education and Experience -
- Computer Science Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent experience writing production-quality code (5 years)
- Expert knowledge of C or Java
- Expert knowledge of Linux networking (iptables, ebtables, tunneling, etc.)
- Experience with GIT or similar version control systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures and design proposals
Desirable Skills -
- Experience with Midonet or other SDN technologies is a definite plus
- Experience with virtualization is a definite plus
- Practical network design and operation experience is a plus
- Experience with network systems involving layer-2 and layer-3 protocols is a plus
- Experience in analyzing, measuring and improving performance, efficiency, scalability, and stability of distributed systems is a plus
- AWS API usage experience is a plus
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top