Enterprise Services Business Analyst
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and up to two years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2 or more years experience.
- Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs solutions; classifying/prioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; identifying risks; applying creativity to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/written communication; experience in an industry domain.
- Specialized: developing structured user manuals and training; business rules modeling; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top