Enterprise IT Service Center (TS/SCI FS POLY Clearance)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Consulting Organization for a Tier 2 Remote Support -Enterprise IT Service Center-in Fort Meade.
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
Position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory
- Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to Multi-task
- Must be able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top