Enterprise Group Presales Intern
As an Intern within HPE Enterprise Group (EG), you will join an industry-leading organisation engaged in promoting HPE’s leading portfolio of products and solutions to customers in the UK and Ireland. You will participate in defining, developing, and supporting the sales process for technology and solutions whist gaining a great understand of the workplace and business value HPE brings to its customers.
Whilst participating on the EG Presales Intern Programme you will work directly with the Presales community as well as exposure to customer and channel side of the business. Key responsibilities range from getting first hand exposure to equipment, creating and running reports for Presales teams and customer interactions.
- Logistics and assistance for many of the technology shows around the UK.
- Creating and running reports for many of the Presales managers and wider Presales communities.
- Running our Internal sites for Presales, by collating resources and communicating with the team any news or updates from around the business.
- Collaborating with the graduates on presentation skills and potential to gain industry recognized qualifications.
- Learning the technology and presenting on our portfolio to colleagues and potential customers, benefiting the possibility of returning to HPE as a graduate upon finishing your degree.
Education and Experience Required:
Enrolled in University
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be available to commence the placement at the beginning of July 2017 for 13 months.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and drive to win in a dynamic organization
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Effective time management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
- Good attention to detail and effective initiative
- Professional presentation
- A can-do attitude and willingness to leave your comfort zone
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top