Enterprise architect, telecom
Collaborates with AT&T product and solution development executives and the AT&T sales team to create and manage joint business offerings to AT&T’s business clients based on or enhanced by HPE technology.
Lead solution development efforts (both business and technical), solution planning and design of innovative joint solutions leveraging best-of-breed technology from both HPE and AT&T.
The role is focused on building/identifying technical solutions for the client and preparing the technical/product/service part of both competitive proposals and collaborative solutions with AT&T business lines.
- Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet both AT&T and AT&T’s end customers’ business requirements
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components; creates and manages proof of concept and market trials as required
- Generates an implementation plan with timelines, test actions, potential challenges with AT&T business and technical leaders for the solution
- Provides technical support in proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, and other client communications
- Represents HPE as technical expert with both AT&T and their end customers; shares knowledge in area of expertise and links to related technology areas
- Actively supports the account team with solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communications.
- Actively identifies opportunities to assist peers globally in area of expertise (e.g., writing white-papers).
- Facilitates smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design.
- Participates in the complete opportunity lifecycle analysis processes; gathers and assesses information necessary to integrate HPE products and services into AT&T go-to-market products from both a business and technical standpoint
- Domain knowledge in the area of Wireless , Wireline and/or Wifi with exposure to disruptive technologies such as SDN , NFV , Cloud , Virtualization/Containers , IoT , 5G , others
Candidate Selection Criteria / Ideal Experience:
- Technical University or Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred.
- Typically 7 years’ experience in technical consultative selling and account management
- Technical and solutions experience in the Telco industry
- Deep expert knowledge of HPE’s latest technology & solutions
- Sound knowledge of customer value chain, business requirements, and end-customer business drivers
- Extensive level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges at multiple levels of customer management.
- Ability to brief customer engineering, technology, and business executives on solutions and benefits of HPE portfolio
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top