Enterprise Accounts Manager, EB
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
Job Description for this position includes:
- Maintains a relationship with existing clients as a professional.
- Researches and begins to understand the client’s industry, and develops a core understanding of client business needs and challenges.
- Searches for and secures transactional business needs of existing clients.
- Introduces the company products and solutions to existing clients.
- Follows the instructions of a team leader based on the account strategy.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in the company-conducted surveys and reports.
- Maintains solution opportunity, representing the company’s portfolio of products and services.
- Monitors sales pipeline activities.
- Protects the company’s position and focuses on generating new business
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques
Scope and Impact
- Typically qualifies transactional deals with a single GBU opportunity.
- Works with first level decision-makers in the client organization
- Manages 5-10 accounts under the leadership of an Expert/Master team leader
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in IT industry preferred
- Experience in vertical industry preferred
- Typically 2-5 years account management experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Keeps strong relationships with existing client business managers with a focus on addressing business needs
- Explains the company’s products and services to the business manager and IT executive level.
- Knowledge of client procurement processes and key decision criteria for winning maintaining existing business.
- Submits timely and accurate forecasts and continually.
- Knowledge of the company’s sales tools and processes (i.e., Siebel, CDSM, TAS)
- Demonstrated capability in managing medium size accounts.
- Good presentation and communication skills at the business manager level.
- Knowledge of end-to-end sales processes in large deals with a few cross-portfolios.
- Adheres to SBC and the company’s code of ethics
- Understands industry trends; keeps current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges.
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services and engages appropriate specialist/Presales resources as needed.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top