Enterprise Account Manager
A unique role exists foran experienced Commercial Enterprise Account Manager to join HewlettPackard Enterprise (HPE) in Sydney. You will be responsible for creatingand driving a pipeline of sales opportunities across our EnterpriseServers, Storage, Cloud and Networking solutions for our New South WalesGovernment clients.
In addition,your duties will involve:
- Capturing leads outside of your specializationand use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow-up byothers.
- Maintaining knowledge of competitors inaccount to strategically position HP’s products and services better.
- Using specialty expertise to seek out newopportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build thepipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Developing quota objectives and futuredirection for defined product category.
- Establishing a professional, working, andconsultative relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level formid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the uniquebusiness needs of the client within their industry.
- Investing time working with and leveragingexternal partners to deliver sale.
- Directing or coordinating sales supportactivities.
To be considered forthis exciting opportunity, you will possess the following:
- University or Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressivelyhigher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customerinterface.
- Extensive selling experience within industry /large enterprises and on similar products.
- Demonstrated track record in advanced sales.
- Solid experience in product sales.
We are offering an attractive package for theright motivated individual. If you are excited about making adifference for HPE and would like to be recognized and truly valued for yourwork, this role is for you!
As a recognised ‘Employer of Choice’ inAustralia, we are committed to the values of workforce diversity, careerdevelopment, equal employment opportunities and workplace flexibility.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens orPermanent Residents. We are unable to provide assistance withsponsorship or relocation.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top