Enterprise Account Manager
A unique role existsfor an experienced Commercial Enterprise Account Manager to join HewlettPackard Enterprise (HPE) in Perth. You will be responsible for creatingand driving a pipeline of sales opportunities across our Enterprise Servers,Storage, Cloud and Networking solutions.
In addition,your duties will involve:
- Capturing leads outside of your specializationand use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow-up byothers.
- Maintaining knowledge of competitors in accountto strategically position HP’s products and services better.
- Using specialty expertise to seek out newopportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build thepipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Developing quota objectives and futuredirection for defined product category.
- Establishing a professional, working, andconsultative relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level formid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the uniquebusiness needs of the client within their industry.
- Investing time working with and leveragingexternal partners to deliver sale.
- Directing or coordinating sales supportactivities.
To be considered for this excitingopportunity, you will possess the following:
- University or Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota,diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Extensive selling experience within industry / largeenterprises and on similar products.
- Demonstrated track record in advanced sales.
- Solid experience in product sales.
We are offering an attractive package for the rightmotivated individual. If you are excited about making a differencefor HPE and would like to be recognized and truly valued for your work, thisrole is for you!
As a recognised ‘Employer of Choice’ in Australia, we arecommitted to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equalemployment opportunities and workplace flexibility.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or PermanentResidents. We are unable to provide assistance with sponsorship orrelocation.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top