Engineering Manager for HPE OneView
Engineering Manager for HPE OneView
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers come join us!
The position is for Project Manager for the Software-Defined & Cloud Groups engineering team. The Security group within SDCG business unit provides the secure building blocks for HPE OneView and many other industry leading datacenter Management, Automation and Hyperconvergence solutions.
- Ability to drive team deliverables in an agile environment by keeping the team motivate to manage changes and build product with quality
- Leadership ability to question priorities of features and work closely with product owners and product marketing
- Be aware of market trends and competitor features to enable the team
- Ability to drive team to think customer use cases and build the outside in perspective
- Ability to deliver in organization which works in matrix structure
- Collaborate seamlessly with the internal and external program partners to deliver a unified experience for Converged System customers
- Define and track dependencies in the product and deliver to commitments with the best quality first time
- Accountable for implementing effective processes and clear roadblocks for the team
- Participate in organization forums actively to improve overall efficiency
- Work with partners to identify and drive accountability into the right areas.
- Responsible for inculcating high performance culture and build next level leadership within team
Knowledge and Skills
- Working in a scaled agile environment
- Experience with performance evaluation of team
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of datacenter manageability
- Understanding of virtualization products and industry trends
- Understanding of HPE OneView would be beneficial
- Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think customer use cases and understanding of the lifecycle in a datacenter
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
- Effective team management with the right balance between technology , people and processes
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 12- 14 years' experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top