Engineering Developer - Specialist
Engineering Developer - Specialist
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
- Leads multiple project teams of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of development across multiple engineering disciplines for complex products, platforms, systems, software, and technology solutions.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall engineering leadership and perspective to cross- organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the engineering design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Using and evaluating appropriate engineering design tools and software packages to design components and solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conducting reviews of material specifications and hardware, software, and electrical component design.
- Evaluating forms of empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top