Engineering Change Coordinator
Provides support and/or lead teams through the Engineering development process and implementation of the company’s products. Projects are typically shorter-term, less complex and more contained with a defined time frame. Programs are typically longer-term, multi-functional, multi-project with complex requirements and effort. Manage activities, resource capability, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate product completion on schedule within budget. Work with engineering management to identify and improve process and program efficiencies. Work can involve external parties such as standards bodies, partners, etc.
- Supports a single to a few projects within a medium scale program involving one or more functions driving the engineering development and implementation process for products or service offerings.
- Developes portions of project documentation in accordance with provided plan and detailed specifications, including budgets, resource allocation plans, and other support requirements under minimal guidance.
- Provides development support for project communications, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and resolutions of issues, coordinating stakeholder meetings and updates, and updating documentation.
- Develops relationships with internal, cross organizational project teams for product development and manufacturing.
- Leads resources within a predefined area.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of project planning tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top