Embedded Switch Software Engineer (Intern)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Aruba, part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is one of the fastest growing businesses within HPE and offers opportunities to experience various leading edge technologies such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Cloud, and Software-Defined Networking (SDN). One can grow his or her career in a variety of different verticals, all the way from the cutting edge tablet business to high-end enterprise business. Here, employees productize and innovate to solve real world customer challenges.
- We are hiring top-tier university students to work on leading-edge networking products.
- We are looking for students majoring in computer engineering, computer science, or electrical engineering (software).
- You will learn about our wired product portfolio while working as part of a team to design, implement, test and validate SW for our state of the art networking products.
- Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only.
- They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
- Majoring in computer engineering, computer science or electrical engineering (software)
- In 3rd or 4th year of university studies
- Understands fundamentals of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and networking.
- Experience with software development tools and processes
- Programming experience in C/C
- Passion for learning something new and taking on a challenge.
- Must be self-starter, fast learner, analytical and numerate.
- Good communicator (verbal and written)
- Good debugging and problem solving skills.
- Able to work 6 months period.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top