Embedded Software Student Internship
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has the world’s second largest computer research laboratory. We invent new technologies and innovative information products. Change markets. Create business opportunities. At HPE, we in R&D don’t just dream about the future. We invent it.
HP Networking, one of the fastest growing networking vendors, is looking for individuals who are talented, technically inclined and self-motivated to fill the following position for the development of our award-winning Networking Switches products.
- Our development teams are in charge of the creation of applications to enable solutions in HPE wired products. Development Interns are actively involved in the design and execution of brand new solutions for the HPE Networking products.
- Because our development teams are using Agile Development Methodology, development engineers must participate in the planning and development of the solutions applications on a regular basis
- Interact directly with software architects to design complex solutions to create state-of-the-art networking applications
- Developer engineers are in charge of the development, documentation and maintenance of several key areas of the software source code
- Work with test engineers to provide high quality, fully functional, software solutions
- Student of a degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, information technology, computer or electrical engineering, etc.).
- Knowledge on software development including: Python and C/C on Linux and embedded environments.
- Strong academic experience in development, design and implementation of software solutions.
- Participation in side projects such as Open Source contributions are a plus.
- Knowledge in the areas of networking is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of software development environments including Python, C/C , Linux shell and Linux for embedded systems.
- Strong creative ability – ability to conceptualize, communicate, and sell your ideas to others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
- Ability to write and communicate clear and concise technical information and project status
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Able to balance project requirements of schedule and quality
- Proven problem-solving skills and techniques
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top