Eligibility Business Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering out sourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
Position to work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders – both external and internal to HPE – to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders. Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for HPE’s clients. Effectively manages client’s expectations. Applies industry and information technology expertise to support proposals, feasibility studies, implementations and new business development.
- Document, troubleshoot and isolate issues encountered during testing and follow the issue through all phases of the testing life cycle (i.e. monitoring and tracking of issues to ensure timely resolution). Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client’s business and industry to develop requirements specifications.
- Document requirements, and translate into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Develop visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client’s business and industry to develop and execute test scenarios and plans.
- Document test scenarios/plans, and translate into Integration test scripts using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Participate in proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
- Promote and direct process improvement activities and training of peers and clients.
- Operates as a team member and as a team leader.
- Actively contributes to the creation of instructional and delivery methods using various learning solutions and technologies and acting as a subject matter expert in a content domain.
- Manages a learning environment with advance preparation, constructive feedback, and response to learner needs.
- Establishes credibility by demonstrating developed knowledge of solution content, providing relevant business examples, and helping learners apply learning to on-the-job situations.
Required / Experience and Qualifications:
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience.
- Requires to be on-site in Roseville, California, no remote allowed.
- How many members are in the team? – 10 to 15 project team, potential more team members
- Where is the team located? – Roseville, California
- A Team Player
- Sense of responsibility and urgency
- California County/Eligibility highly recommended.
- CalWIN experience; Client Correspondence-Legacy; Client Correspondence-Extream Beneficial.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top