EG Sales - internship
EG Sales - internship
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
Our Internship Programme
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. HP Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Interns @HPE could also benefit from :
- Having an assigned Buddy to help and support you during the program's duration
- Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders
- Access to various trainings
- Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company
Scope of the Internship Programme
Throughout the programme, you'll have regular training and one-to-one meetings with your manager. Working together, you'll set goals and plot your development. And with our open-plan offices and friendly working culture, you'll have the chance to learn from senior managers who can help you in your future career. Our IT Programme will provide you with the expertise to work for one of our most important business areas which is all about infrastructure (e.g. servers, network, storage), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity). You can also join us as Software Engineer; Software Developer; Test Engineer, etc.
- The Intern will be involved in various Sales Strategy and Planning activities, helping senior colleagues with the following activities,
- such as the preparation of our monthly Sales forecasts and KPIs,
- participate in our Sales reviews
- own the publishing of our weekly Sales Force Quality Dashboard,
- own the publishing of our monthly management funnel, big deals reports,
- be in touch with various teams and management at CEEI HQ, countries and EMEA level.
- Support Sales Trainings Management and Administration
- Other ad hoc items…and many more…
The position is
- at least 20 hours/week
We're looking for:
- Student of Technical or Economic University preferred – 4th grade and up or Graduated from universities within the last 12months
- Fluency in English as this is our daily language
- Talent for adjusting to new circumstances and new challenges
- Team player with proactive approach
- Customer understanding with willingness to learn new things
- Communication skills, self-confidence and engagement,
- Shows initiative and leadership
- Willingness to learn and develop skills for further professional growth
- Apply for the position at the following webpage www.hpe.com/careers
- A member of HR team will review your application and will be in touch once there is a match between your profile and current available role(s).
- Once preselected you will be invited for an interview in HPE Warsaw.
If the role is something you are interested in you will be invited to join the recruitment process.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top