eCommerce Product Offering Manager
eCommerce Product Offering Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Primary point of engagement with Enterprise customers and sales to determine what products and services best meet customers' needs
- Act as a central point for customer eCommerce portal deployments, ensuring product configurations are setup in the correct systems and are available seamlessly to purchase online
- Drive customer engagements for b2b eCommerce – turning customer infrastructure requirements into product configurations, catalog offering and online eCommerce revenue
- Proactively come up with product offering and replacement strategies based on the product modeling roadmaps, demand steering triggers, and supply chain constraints
- Work across different operational teams to deploy customers for eCommerce self-service, and grow customer adoption of online tools
- Be the champion for eCommerce processes and standards to maximize operational efficiency and automation
- Manage programs across global teams to implement strategies and measure results
- Be accountable for key operational metrics for customer adoption and satisfaction
- Deep understanding of HPE product portfolio and how it is used in the industry
- In-depth knowledge of product configurators – OCC, OCS, OCA, Watson – available product models and configuration options, product constraints, setup and offering processes
- Ability to work across diverse global teams and guide a group of operational leads toward successful customer deployments
- Thorough understanding of the key drivers of effective online customer experience
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse, complex and highly matrixed environment
- Competence in creating executive level presentations, process reference documentations, and effectively communicating across large teams
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree desirable
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top