Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering out sourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
As a Document Specialist/Editor
- Use professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education, or previous experience
- Develop expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment
- Provide information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts
- Exercise independent judgment within defined parameters
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or equivalent
- Typically two to three years of experience in documentation editing, copy editing or technical writing
Knowledge and Skills
- Responsible for preparing and/or maintaining systems, programming and operations documentation, procedures and methods, including user manuals, reference manuals, etc.
- Maintains a current internal documentation library.
- Provides or coordinates special documentation services as required.
- Competent to work at the highest level of all phase of documentation.
Specific Location Requirement – Onsite in Roseville, CA
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top