Docker Developer - Healthcare
Hewlett Packard Enterpriseis a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutionsto its clients. Hewlett PackardEnterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology,applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in themanufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media andentertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; andto governments around the world.
Governments turn toHewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes andoperate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the servicesthey provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabledus to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
The HealthcareOrganization of HPE is seeking a Docker Developer – Healthcare.
Candidates must haveexperience developing mobile applications. Applies advanced knowledge tocomplex business issues. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideasand methods. Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situationsor data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors. Exercisesindependent judgment and takes direction within broadly defined policies andpractices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achievingobjectives. Will participate in cross functional initiatives. Candidates musthave experience developing mobile applications. Applies advanced knowledge tocomplex business issues. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideasand methods. Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situationsor data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors. Exercisesindependent judgment and takes direction within broadly defined policies andpractices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.Will participate in cross functional initiatives. Will work with VA Docker teamto wrap Mobile apps to work in VA Docker environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A solid foundation inthe basics of software development including object-oriented design, debugging,unit testing, web services (SOAP and RESTful), and integration.
- Experience in ServiceOriented Design & implementing RESTful APIs, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JSON, Webservices and XML
- In-depth understandingof Dev Ops.
- Understanding ofautomation integration monitoring and configuration management.
- Understanding of Dockerto include: Creating a Docker compose file, create an yaml file to describe allAPI using Open API (Swagger 2.0), move environment variables of application to runtime,make sure API’s are defined in Service Catalog/Registry, making sure service isenvironment-aware.
- Core skillset in Javaand JEE technologies;
- Experience with Javaframeworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Strong knowledge andworking experience in relational database technology: SQL, JDBC, Oracle
- Experience with WebServices, such as JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, REST/XML-over-HTTP, SOAP, WSDL
- Strong knowledge andworking experience in MongoDB
- TDD/Automated testingsuch as J-Unit, JMeter
- Experience using Tomcatand WebLogic
- Experience in buildtools such as Gradle, Maven, Jenkins CI
- Experience working in aUNIX/Linux environment
- Good understanding ofenterprise architectural patterns including J2EE design patterns
- Experience in OAuth2,Single Sign on etc.
- Collaborative teamplayer that can also take instructions and just go with it alone when needed.
- Experience with Mavenand Git and understanding of Continuous integration
- Understanding of agilesoftware development lifecycle
- Understanding of Web-developmenttools for new applications.
- Understanding of modernsoftware design and development methodologies.
- Experience on multiplefull release project life cycles.
- Understanding of modernSCM (software configuration management).
- Understanding of testingtools and unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Experience using anIntegrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio) anddevelopment of tool addins.
- Bachelor’s degree orequivalent experience or certifications preferred
- Experience writing codeusing languages such as (and not limited to) RESTful APIs, SOAP, WSDL, XSD,JSON, Web services and XML
- In-depth understandingof Dev Ops. Advanced understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server andOracle.
- Advanced understandingof modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO).
- Experience on multiplefull release project life cycles. Advanced understanding of modern SCM.
- Advanced understandingof testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, and testingmethodologies.
- Advanced experienceusing an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio) anddevelopment of tool add-ins. Strong understanding of basic DatabaseAdministration.
- Able to define qualityand security standards. Good verbal and written communication and negotiationskills.
- General projectmanagement/team leader skills. Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersedteam and with clients and vendors.
- Must be a US Citizen ora US Permanent Resident
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top