Director, Compute & DCN RTM/GTM
- Lead overall RTM/GTM readiness coordination with RBG, GBG and marketing associated with NPI and key initiatives associated with the Compute and Data Center Networking businesses. May manage field-facing aspects of offering launch, refresh and end-of-life (EOL) programs.
- Builds financially sound, executable, data-driven business strategies that improve company share holder value
- Develops growth strategies for area of responsibility
- Lead GTM/Enablement interlock with regional teams on behalf of BG. Lead forum and tracking of region-specific GTM sales inhibitors and resolution around enablement, indirect, IB and attach. Develops and/or executes upsell/cross-sell/attach efforts
- Acts as primary advocate for Compute and DCN business requirements/priorities into Partner Ready Provides innovative thought leadership and shapes the knowledge base within area of expertise.
- Lead overall channel readiness strategy and work stream associated with BG NPIs
- Define channel and sales requirements/dependencies for new products/solutions and is accountable for developing value prop for channel
- Partner capacity planning and profitability associated with key BG categories
- Develop specific growth and activation plans by channel membership tier for key BG categories using a data-driven approach
- Creation of tools, programs and resources to support execution BG priorities across various RTMs
- Support partner development programs on behalf of the BG (i.e. EngageANDGrow, Transactional Business, Competencies)
- Consult on behalf of BG on strategy and compensation model for Partner Ready
- Manage and execute IB & Attach programs using a data-driven approach, using promotions and tactics with RBU to drive demonstrable revenue, share gains and customer/partner engagement for key solutions across various customer segments
- Develop/support go-to-market strategy and programs for EG solutions in support of HPE Transformation Areas and competencies
- Work closely with Sales and Incubation teams and BG Biz Ops on strategic initiatives
- May drive customer and partner development/relationships specific to GTM programs. Determines GTM program goals/benchmarks and tracks/analyzes results using closed-loop analysis. Drives continuous improvements to GTM efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides strong leadership, develops and sets individual and departmental team performance goals and manages/drives change.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Leads a large or broad function/department within a multifaceted organization.
- Responsible for operational success, strategic alignment and integration of activities with other major organizational functions.
- Able to lead effectively in a complex and political environment and deliver results against GTM/RTM plans. Able to influence without direct authority; able to balance between competing priorities and be flexible and creative; able to drive team performance to world class. Able to create and build highly effective teams
- Responsible for one or more recognized professional disciplines.
- Fully accountable for the success of the designated function or department.
- Exhibits authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations. Understands the portfolio aspect of company’s products/services and how the businesses work together
- Thorough understanding of distribution and channel sales motion
- Influences strategy and sets policy and direction.
- Owns a significant number of measurable functional, operational and strategic goals or priorities.
- Assumes responsibility for the successful implementation of business plans in a defined area of responsibility.
- Contributes to the overall strategic definition of a function with strong business acumen.
- Acts as a key advisor to executive management in influencing the strategic direction of the business.
- Well-developed understanding of the industry, offering categories and the company’s offerings/strategy
- Strong analytical, project management and budget management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge to current problems. Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensures comprehensive understanding and effective resolution.
Education and Experience Required
- 10 years compute or networking industry experience
- MBA highly desired, or advanced university degree. Bachelors degree required
- 7 years regional/country sales or channel experience
- Achieved planned financial results within a business at a region/area, business segment or industry level
- Expert knowledge of sales practices based marketing, tactics and tools
- Program management experience with demonstrated ability to coordinate many simultaneous projects/activities, while keeping stakeholders updated on schedules and timelines.
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top