Digital Investigation Services Practice Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Security supports our customers by providing IT Security-focused consultancy. Our customers utilize our extensive knowledge and experience of penetration, testing, governance risk and compliance, network security, and remote access. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Manages larger team(s), managers (Manager Is) of teams, area(s), or customer(s) with broad scope or impact, including setting organizational direction/work prioritization, people development, cost management, and alignment with larger business goals.
- Coaches and mentors employee direct reports. May coach and mentor non-direct reports as needed. Manages Focal Point Review (FPR) process for company employees. Manages team and individual performance
- Plans and directs the delivery of contracted business activities throughout the contract’s lifecycle (from business development through contract closure) for portfolio of contracts, not to exceed 6.
- Accountable for the financial performance of the contract – in terms of Revenue / Margin and Growth potential on the portfolio of contracts.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction with respect to annuity or outsourcing services
- Establishes yearly budgets and controls expenses to achieve financial goals
- Leads more complex business negotiations or portions of extremely large contracts of >$10M across regions.
- Directs solution, operational service, partner, and sub-contractor teams that deliver services to the customer
- Leads the account leadership team which is comprised of Sales, Delivery Management, & Client Management). In this capacity, responsible for:
o As appropriate to the contract agreement, assures compliance with the company and customer’s Human Resources (HR), Pilot Run (PR), legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes
o Directs the planning, assessment and development of new business opportunities in partnership with company sales
o Develops and nurtures senior mgmt or executive-level relationships with the customer
o Significant contributor to the development of long-term strategic account plan; leads substantial portions of the strategic account plan
- Pro-actively contributes to the customer’s business improvement, planning and budgeting process
- Develops strategies and processes with the customer in areas such as performance metrics and measure, escalation change management and communication.
- Maintains effective communication with and between all functional areas of the account team, as well as with company at large including its executive leaders
- Establishes and oversees a client governance structure that comprises comprehensive, coherent processes and communications between customer, company, service providers, and partners.
- Leads the Customer Management Office which includes Account Delivery Manager.
- Generates additional revenue thru “product pull thru” after an MS outsourcing
~$10m-$20m/year revenue for total portfolio of contracts, not to exceed 6
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5years’ of Client Mgmt & 10 years industry experience.
- Track record of managing somewhat complex Portfolio of Annuity Services deals in region of $50 – 100 million per annum.
- Experience in large revenue deals to include combination of multi-country/ business unit/product line.
- Proven track record in business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law
- Experience managing a business in start-up and growth phases.
- Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including very good negotiation, presentation and communication skills at executive levels.
- Proven track record in leading large, virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
Note: Annuity Services comprised of sophisticated support services, out-tasking, or outsourcing
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, and an understanding of general business management principles and practices,
financial management, and multinational program management.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top