Development Team Leader
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
Development Team Leader
Your key tasks:
- Conducting and coordinating software development activities, while ramping up and leading a team of 5~10 engineers.
- Facilitating cooperation with local and global teams, as well as with external teams such as QA, UX and technical publications, while keeping high visibility and effective communication.
- Coaching, training and developing the people in the team.
- Be responsible for goals setting and performance review of the team members.
- Take hands-on tasks yourself, designing & developing functional and technical capabilities within the products, while making ongoing design decisions.
- Drive innovation in the team.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor of Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or above.
- Minimum 8 years of overall experience as part of meaningful software development lifecycle.
- Strong background in JAVA and significant exposure to other technologies.
- Experienced with information systems designs and development.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
- OOP\OOD understanding and proven practice. Strong architecture-awareness (application model and/or implementation tiers).
- Significant experience leading software team within global environment.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to motivate and develop people.
- Excellent English communication capabilities (verbal and writing).
- Highly organized, excellent quality & timely deliveries discipline.
- Ability and will to influence – setting an agenda and striving to reach it. Results orientation.
- Customer oriented.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top