Desktop Aplication Managment
Hewlett Packard Enterprise createsnew possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people,businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spanssoftware, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customersin over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and deliverstechnology solutions that drive business value, create social value, andimprove the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happenthrough training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people tolearn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to workingalongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learnthrough coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided byfeedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share ourknowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services InformationTechnology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Servicesportfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducingcosts, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovativetechnology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliversuperior value to our clients.
For more than 50 years, we havebuilt a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best clientexperience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trustto deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
This will be a highly technicalposition to support multiple accounts. The candidate will be responsible forthe administration end to end Device Applications across platforms forMultinational Companies.
Day to day include but are notlimited to
- Analyze customer requirements to provide timely and effective solutions.
- Follow detailed change management and incident management processes
- Investigate and resolve high priority incident tickets
- Manage inventory and service orders through internal processes and applications
- Knowledge of SCCM Management and Packaging
- Experience in Managing Window Server Update Services
- Database management and reporting skills including SQL, Oracle and Microsoft PowerBi
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Self-learner, self-starter and multitasking skills with minimal supervision.
- Initiative for creating procedure documents, user guides, and internal operational guidelines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and soft skills
- Proven experience working across cultures and technical teams
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor’sdegree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience ora Master’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
The candidate must have up to dateknowledge of the following technologies to be supported.
- Associate Degree or Major University Degree in Communications, Computer Science, or Data Management
- ITIL Background is preferred
- Radia Application Management Systems
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Microsoft application skills (Word, PowerPoint, Visio intermediate and Excel Expert level)
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexibleworking hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett PackardEnterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is toprovide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving careeropportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top