Demand Planning and Reporting Analyst
Demand Planning and Reporting Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is the global leader in distributed enterprise networks. Its award-winning portfolio of campus, branch/teleworker, and mobile solutions simplify operations and secure access to all corporate applications and services – regardless of the user's device, location, or network. This dramatically improves productivity, and lowers capital/ operating costs.
- Develop forward looking demand plan based on historical trends, growth projections, promotions, seasonality, deals, etc. to support countries in the Asia Pacific Japan region
- Produces reports using IT systems and analyzes data to develop trends for supply and demand activities; articulates findings to management.
- Gathers demand data from country, region, and category managers to contribute to demand planning.
- Collaborates with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Researches and analyzes priority projects within established guidelines.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Provide insightful analysis and decision support to the management team.
- Produce regular or ad-hoc analysis reports or presentations to management.
- Work with multiple regions to identify continuous improvement opportunities for the operations.
- Ensure analytics work's accuracy and punctuality.
- Proactively analyze the operations to enable business decision making.
- Receive ad-hoc assignments from senior analyst or the management team.
- Standardize analytics work's procedures, minimizes manual efforts of the teams.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business / Supply Chain / Economics / Mathematics or related areas of disciplines with strong inclination to Statistics
- 3 years of relevant work experience ( Recent graduates with strong results in statistics will be considered )
- Experienced in a supply chain process (plan, source, make, deliver) preferred
- Familiar with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and Statistical tools (Minitab, Linear Programming)
- Excellent affinity for numbers and data analysis and problem solving skills.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good understanding of statistical tools
- Strong flair and passion working with numbers
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Flexible with work timings
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top