Deal Assurance Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
DC-Operational Support Service (OSS) is a building block of Datacentre Care and provides infrastructure monitoring and system administrative tasks for Enterprise customers. The key deliverables are provided remotely from IT Operation Centers (ITOC) located in our GSD Customer Solution Centres (CSC).
The primary role of the Deal Assurance position is to manage end to end CSC process from bid request to delivery. Review requirements with SAs and Delivery to ensure deliverables can be met. Review SoWs for compliance and exceptions. Track all projects through lifecycle. Manage SLAs. Understand capability gaps and mitigate. Ensure Regional interlock. Manage change orders and escalations.
- Reviewing the DC-OSS solution build by the pre-sales team in order to check:
- Consistency of the DC-OSS proposal to the customer
- Feasibility in terms of technical delivery perspective
- Feasibility in terms of time and resources
- Compliant to HPE standards and guidelines
- Check if proper costing models have been applied
- Provides consultancy to business units, HPE Management & Development teams during solution design, build and implementation phases.
- Responsible for aligning and reviewing detailed design(s) across technologies to ensure that HPE design and documentation quality standards are strictly followed
- Supports sales activities.
- Identify all possible risks and propose mitigation steps
- Typically 5 years of experience in the IT Field
- Masters/Primary degree in Business, or Computer Science
- Project Management experience desirable
- Several years of experience in a customer service environment
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Time flexibility to work across 3 Regions
- Advanced skills in office tools
- Risk Management
- Finical knowledge is beneficial
- Practical experience in Project management and project related activities
- Fast Learner and motivation to develop in new areas of expertise
- MS Office, Visio, SharePoint
- PMP certification is a plus
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top